What are flavoured condoms?
Flavoured condoms are natural rubber latex condoms lubricated with a flavoured lubricant. The lubricant masks the taste and smell of latex, making the condoms more appealing to use for oral sex. At the same time, those who don’t like the smell of latex may also want to use flavoured condoms for vaginal or anal sex.
Can I use flavoured condoms for vaginal or anal sex?
Flavoured condoms are widely marketed as suitable for oral sex alone. This is true for most condoms, but there are also some flavoured condoms that are safe to use for vaginal and anal sex.
The main issue with flavoured condoms is the sugar. Added sugar or sweetener gives the lubricant a pleasant, sweet flavour. The ingredients used are edible, and these lubricants are safe to be ingested in small quantities.
However, they’re not suitable to introduce inside the vagina, because the yeasts and bacteria normally residing inside the vagina thrive on sugar. Introducing it inside the vagina could cause a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis, two conditions that are annoying to deal with and sometimes difficult to treat.
For this reason, you should only use flavoured condoms for vaginal and anal sex if the package says they are safe to use for the purpose. Flavoured condoms that can be used for vaginal and anal sex are sweetened with natural fruit extracts and don’t contain added sugar or sweeteners. You should follow the same rules when choosing a flavoured lubricant to use with unflavoured condoms.
What flavours do condoms have?
Flavoured condoms are super fun to use for safe oral sex, but what options can you choose from? Are all of them fruity? Let’s check out the most popular options.
Using banana flavoured condoms goes way beyond the taste. Giving your “banana” the taste of real bananas can make oral sex a lot more fun. These condoms are perfect to use with your partner or buy as a gift for your mate. At Condoms.uk, you can choose from:
- ON Banana Condoms: These flavoured condoms are coloured in yellow and suit men who need a regular size condom. They have a nominal width of 54mm and are 185mm long. With a thickness of 0.07mm and no added sugar, they’re a perfect choice for oral, vaginal, and anal sex.
- Skins Banana Condoms: Slightly larger but thinner than ON, these banana flavoured condoms are not yellow. They have a clear, transparent colour and are almost invisible. They don’t smell like banana either – all Skins condoms have a light vanilla scent. They do taste like banana, and combined with the vanilla scent they make you think of the popular dessert banana split. These condoms have a nominal width of 55mm and are 190mm long. You can use them for all types of sex.
Sweet and fun, bubblegum condoms give a new meaning to flavoured condoms. They’re an excellent choice if you’re tired of the standard fruity flavours.
- Skins Bubblegum Condoms: The same size as Skins Banana (55mm wide, 190mm long, 0.065mm thick), these condoms are very fun to use for all types of sex. Like Skins Banana, they have a pleasant vanilla scent and are almost invisible on the penis.
- EXS Bubblegum Condoms: Slightly larger than Skins, EXS Bubblegum condoms have a nominal width of 56mm and are 192mm long. Their thickness of 0.073mm makes them an excellent choice for anal sex. These condoms are transparent and have a neutral odour. EXS Bubblegum condoms are available in the brand’s Mixed Flavours pack, alongside strawberry, chocolate, and cola flavoured condoms.
If you’re craving something sweet but not fruity, chocolate condoms could be an excellent choice. All variants on Condoms.uk are suitable to use for vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
- Skins Chocolate Condoms: Individually wrapped in single packets rather than strips, Skins Chocolate condoms have a chocolate flavour and mild vanilla scent. These condoms are 55mm wide, 190mm long, and 0.065mm thick.
- Pasante Chocolate Temptation Condoms: Suitable for people who need a snugger condom, Pasante Chocolate Temptation has a nominal width of 53mm and is 190mm long. These condoms are slightly thicker than Skins (0.07mm) and have a chocolate flavour and scent. Pasante Chocolate Temptation condoms are available on their own or with an assortment of other flavoured condoms in the Pasante Taste mix.
- ON Chocolate Condoms: With the same size as ON Banana, ON Chocolate condoms address younger users who want to have fun. These condoms have a nominal width of 54mm, and 185mm long and 0.07mm thick.
- Vitalis Chocolate Condoms: Vitalis condoms are manufactured by the same brand as ON, but are slightly smaller. They have a nominal width of 53mm, are 180mm long and have a thickness of 0.07mm.
Those who don’t really like chocolate but fancy vanilla sundae also have some options to choose from. If you’re more for the vanilla scent than flavour, know that all Skins condoms have a mild vanilla scent.
- Glyde Vanilla Condoms: Vegan-friendly and fair trade, these condoms are made of natural rubber latex and are very soft on the skin. They are also coloured, so perfect for those who want a yellow condom. Glyde Vanilla condoms have a nominal width of 53mm and are 185mm long.
Even though they are called cola, these condoms have a flavour similar to liquorice. You can find them from Glyde and EXS.
- Glyde Cola Condoms: These condoms have the same size as Glyde Vanilla and are black in colour. Like Glyde Vanilla, they are flavoured with natural extracts and contain no added sugar. You can use these condoms for oral, vaginal, and anal sex.
- EXS Cola Condoms: Have a nominal width of 56mm and are 192mm long. You can find them in the brand’s Mixed Flavours pack.
Berry Flavoured Condoms
In this category, you can find strawberry, blueberry, and wildberry condoms from Glyde, Pasante, ON, and Mates.
- Glyde Strawberry Condoms: Are available in regular and small sizes. These flavoured and scented condoms are coloured in red.
- Pasante Strawberry Condoms: Part of the popular Pasante Taste pack, these condoms are flavoured and coloured.
- ON Strawberry Condoms: The same size as all other flavoured condoms from the brand. They are suitable for all kinds of sex.
- Mates Strawberry Condoms: These condoms have a nominal width of 53mm and come in the Mates Temptations pack which also includes plain, thin, and textured condoms.
- Glyde Blueberry Condoms: These blue coloured, blueberry flavoured condoms have a regular size and are vegan-friendly.
- Glyde Wildberry Condoms: With a fresher taste compared to Glyde Blueberry, these condoms are coloured in purple.
- Pasante Blueberry Blast Condoms: With the same characteristics as all other flavoured condoms from the brand, these condoms are coloured and fun.
Tropical fruit flavoured condoms
Combining the sweetness and freshness of tropical fruit, this condom category includes individual flavours such as coconut, mango, and pineapple. Pasante Tropical are the go-to condoms, with a nominal width of 53mm and a length of 190mm.
Mint condoms are not only fresh, but their cooling sensation may help you delay ejaculation. Ladies can also enjoy a pleasant, tingling sensation when using mint flavoured condoms.
- Skins Mint Condoms: These condoms have a fresh spearmint taste and a faint vanilla scent. The condoms are almost invisible on the skin and suit men who need a regular size condom (55mm wide, 190mm long).
- Pasante Mint Condoms: With the same length as Skins but snugger, Pasante Mint condoms are not only flavoured; they’re also coloured in green.
What flavoured condoms can I use if I’m allergic to latex?
At Condoms.uk, all flavoured condoms we stock are made of natural rubber latex and are not suitable for people allergic to latex. However, we also stock a wide range of flavoured lubricants that are safe to use with your preferred non-latex condoms.
What flavoured lubricants can I use with condoms?
Water-based lubricants are the best type to use with condoms. These lubricants have a mild formula that won’t irritate your skin, and they are also safe to use with all types of sex toys. At Condoms.uk, you can find the flavoured lubricants from the following brands:
- Durex: Strawberry, Cherry
- EXS: Strawberry, Cherry, Peach, Chocolate
- Pasante: Strawberry, Mint
When buying flavoured lubricant, keep in mind the follow the same rules you would for buying condoms – read the label and make sure the lubricant is safe to use on your intimate areas. Like flavoured condoms, some flavoured lubricants may contain added sugars and should never come in contact with your vulva or vagina.
All flavoured lubricants are safe to use for oral sex. These products are made with food-grade products which are safe when ingested in small quantities. If you’re unsure what to use the product for, read the label.
You should also note that brands also make flavoured massage gels. These products are designed for fun foreplay, but they are not compatible to use with condoms even if they are water-based. You should never use these gels with condoms, because they might alter the condom structure and the condom might break during use.
Where can I buy flavoured condoms online?
You can buy flavoured condoms online right here at Condoms.uk. We stock a wide range of genuine condoms sourced directly from brands or their official suppliers here in the UK, and all products will be shipped to you in their original, non-opened packaging. Read on to find out why you should buy from us.
Advantages of buying condoms from Condoms.uk
- Wide product range: At Condoms.uk, we have a wide range of flavoured condoms to suit all tastes and needs. You can choose from coloured condoms, flavoured and scented condoms, or flavoured condoms with neutral scent. Sizes vary from 53mm to 56mm in width.
- Fast shipping: We process all orders promptly to make sure your condoms will get to you as quickly as possible. Standard orders are generally delivered within 2 business days, whereas next-day delivery is also available for most products. We store all our stock in a warehouse within the UK, so you’ll never have to wait for long before you get your condoms, lubes, and accessories.
- Discreet delivery: We have your privacy at heart, that’s why all orders will be dispatched in discreet, non-branded packaging. You’ll never see any labels referring to our website, condoms, intimate lubricants, or accessories. The only label we apply is the one containing your address and a return P.O. Box address.
- More than condoms: Condoms are only a part of your sex game. In our store, you can also find intimate lubricants compatible to use with condoms, massage gels, moisturisers, toys, and other accessories that can make your time between the sheets much more fun.
- Subscribe & Save: Don’t you love it when you can save a quid? We do, that’s why we set up the Subscribe & Save option. Sign up to save up to 15% on your purchases and make sure you’ll never run out of condoms. This option comes with flexible terms – you can sign out or change your settings whenever you want after the first two renewals. Find out more.
- Free nationwide delivery: Orders products for £25 or more and you’ll get free standard delivery. Free next-day delivery is also available on orders of £50 or more.