Condom Variety Packs
What are condom variety packs?
Condom variety packs, or variety condom bundles, are boxes comprising an assortment of condoms. Brands create variety packs to allow people to sample more types of condoms from their ranges before committing to one type or another. For instance, variety packs might include standard and thin or thick condoms, flavoured condoms, textured condoms, and so on.
Are they worth it?
Certainly. Condom variety packs are worth it if you don’t want to stick to only one type of condoms or want to try out the various condoms a specific brand makes. Here are a few advantages of condom variety packs:
- Quick access to the brand’s most popular condoms: Switching from one type of condoms to another or simply trying out a new brand can be daunting, because you might not know what type of condoms you can enjoy from the specific brand. Condom variety packs give you the possibility to try the brand’s most popular condoms without buying several packets of different condom types.
- Value for money: Condom variety packs can help you save a quid if you only use condoms occasionally but like to have a wide range of choices in your nightstand. With a variety pack, you’ll have a few condoms of each type and a lower risk that they’ll expire before using them.
- Diversity in the bedroom: When you’re in a committed relationship, keeping things hot between the sheets can be challenging. That’s where the assorted condom packs step in. These condom packs allow you to use a different condom every night so that sex will never get boring.
What condom variety packs can I buy from Condoms.uk?
Almost all condom brands have their own condom variety packs. Let’s have a look at the most popular options:
Durex Surprise Me Variety Pack
Your best option if you want to sample Durex’s most popular condoms, the Surprise Me Variety Pack contains an assortment of smooth and textured condoms. In total, there are 40 condoms in the pack, 10 of each type. As for the options, you’ll get:
- Durex Thin Feel: Are the thinnest condoms from the brand. They’re made of silky smooth natural rubber latex and have a nominal width of 56mm. These condoms are 205mm long and 0.055mm thick, allowing for a wide range of movement and natural feel.
- Durex Extra Safe: Are thicker condoms designed for rougher sex. Like the Thin Feel, they have a smooth texture and a nominal width of 56mm. These condoms are 205mm long and 0.08mm thick – just what you need for extra piece of mind to combat vaginal dryness or for anal penetration.
- Durex Tickle Me: Are textured condoms with ribs and a snugger fit for enhanced stimulation. They have a nominal width of 52mm, are 205mm long and 0.07mm thick. The ribbed pattern stimulates both partners, but it may also help some men delay ejaculation. Like all other condoms in the pack, they’re made of natural rubber latex.
- Durex Pleasure Me: Have both dots and ribs. These condoms have a width of 56mm at the base and a roomier, flared head. They are 205mm long and 0.07mm thick. Made of natural rubber latex, these condoms are an excellent choice for mutual stimulation. You won’t get a variety condom combo better than this!
A brand manufactured by LTC Healthcare, the NHS’ official condom supplier since 1993, EXS is one of the most popular condom brands in the UK. Its condoms are made of natural rubber latex and come in a variety of types and sizes. EXS brags with an assortment of speciality condoms designed for those who want to try different things in bed, as well as plain condoms for people who only look for a barrier. In addition to condoms, EXS also makes intimate lubricants and accessories, including vibrating cock rings and bullets.
The Variety Pack from the brand comes in two variants, giving you the opportunity to try most of EXS’ condoms. Both variety condom bundle options include 42 condoms.
In the Variety Pack 1, you will find:
- EXS Black Latex Condoms: Designed for those who enjoy role play or men with African origins who would like to enhance the look of their penises, the EXS Black Latex Condoms boast a comfortable shape with straight walls and a teat end. They are 54mm wide, 190mm long, and 0.065mm thick.
- EXS Nano Thin: The thinnest condoms from the brand, they are designed for those who like natural sex. Feeling like nothing between you and your partner, these condoms allow for excellent heat transmission whilst protecting you from pregnancy and STDs. They are only 0.045mm thick, 53mm wide and 191mm long.
- EXS Ribbed & Dotted: Those who want to try new sensations and ladies who need more stimulation might like the EXS Ribbed & Dotted condoms. Similar to Durex, they have a nominal width of 56mm, are 0.072mm thick and 193mm long. The ribbed and dotted patterns are positioned to stimulate both partners.
- Flavoured condoms: The EXS Variety Pack 1 also includes the brand’s flavoured condoms. They all have a nominal width of 56mm and are 194mm long. With a thickness of 0.069mm, they are thin enough for satisfying oral sex, but strong enough to resist rough or anal sex, too. All flavoured condoms from EXS are suitable to use for oral sex or vaginal and anal intercourse. Flavours include strawberry sundae, chocolate, bubblegum, and cola. These condoms are not only flavoured, they are also coloured and fun to use for role play.
The Variety Pack 2 also includes the Black, Nano Thin, and Ribbed & Dotted condoms, but it doesn’t include flavours. Here’s what you’ll get instead:
- EXS Regular: The plain condoms from the brand, EXS Regular condoms have a nominal width of 54mm and are 192mm long. These condoms are thinner than most other options from the brand (0.063mm) and have an anatomical shape with flared head and teat end.
- EXS Glow in the Dark: Designed for those nights when you want to have more fun, these condoms do what they say – they glow in the dark, drawing attention on your private area. These condoms are made of natural rubber latex infused with a fluorescent compound. They have a nominal width of 53mm and are 192mm long. With a thickness of 0.073mm, you can use them for vaginal and anal sex.
- EXS Warming: These warming condoms suit those who want to increase intimacy without giving up protection. The warming effect gel can also stimulate your partner, especially during vaginal sex. They are 54mm wide, 194mm long, and 0.068mm thick.
- EXS Cooling: With the same size of Warming condoms, the EXS Cooling condoms are perfect for those moments when you want tingling sensations or plan to delay ejaculation naturally. These condoms are also an excellent choice for anal sex, since the cooling sensation facilitates anal penetration.
The EXS Sensation Pack doesn’t include the same variety of condoms you can expect to find in the Variety Pack. Nevertheless, if you’re already familiar with all options from the brand and like the Nano Thin and Ribbed & Dotted condoms, this pack could be a perfect choice. It contains 24 condoms, 12 of each type. As you can expect, the condoms in this pack are electronically tested for safety and vegan certified by the Vegan Society.
Essentially a variety pack but with a fancier name, Skins Assorted Condoms could be a perfect choice if you want to try most condoms from the brand.
Manufactured in the UK, Skins condoms aim to be as different as possible from all other brands. The first thing to notice is the transparency of latex, courtesy to the proprietary Invisitex technology. All condoms from the brand are clear transparent in colour, including the flavoured condoms.
Another difference between Skins and other condoms is the pleasant scent that infuses these condoms. Skins infuses all its condoms with a vanilla scent, covering the nasty smell of latex. Even the brand’s flavoured condoms smell of vanilla – something that’s unique to the brand.
Skins Assorted Condoms pack contains the following condom varieties:
- Skins Natural: Regular in size and plain, these natural rubber latex condoms feel incredibly soft on the skin and are almost invisible. They have a nominal width of 55mm and are 190mm long. With a thickness of 0.065mm, they are suitable for all types of sex.
- Skins Dots & Ribs: As their name suggests, these condoms are ribbed and dotted, heightening the sensations and helping both partners reach climax faster. The ribbed and dotted patterns are displayed in a way to stimulate the penis head and the most sensitive areas inside the vagina. Smaller than Skins Natural, they have a nominal width of 54mm and are 180mm long.
- Skins Ultra Thin: Skins doesn’t beat around the bush when it comes to naming their condoms, and the brand’s ultra thin condoms are just that, ultra-thin – only 0.055mm thick. They have the same nominal width as Skins Natural (55mm), but are only 180mm long, like the Dots & Ribs. Like all Skins condoms, they’re made of natural rubber latex and infused with the pleasant vanilla scent.
Another popular British brand, Mates proposes the Temptations, a condom pack containing an assortment of 14 plain and sensation condoms. Like Durex, Skins, and EXS, Mates condoms are made of natural rubber latex and suitable to use for all types of sex. The variety pack contains:
- Mates Natural: The original condoms from Mates, they are ideal for those who like the secure feel of regular condoms but want to keep intercourse as natural as possible. At 0.065mm, they are thin enough to allow for a full range of sensations yet thick enough to resist rougher action. The condoms have an anatomical shape with flared head for a roomier feel. At the same time, the base is snug enough to prevent it from sliding off inside your partner. Mates Natural condoms are 54mm wide and 180mm long.
- Mates Zero: The brand’s ultra thin condoms suit those who want to protect themselves whilst still feeling their partner as close as possible. A thickness of only 0.045mm delivers skin-on-skin sensations, making it easy to forget that you’re even wearing a rubber. Suiting most men, these condoms have a nominal width of 53mm and are 180mm long.
- Mates Orgazmax: Designed to increase pleasure for both partners, these dotted condoms have a unique texture that boosts vaginal stimulation. The dots stimulate the most sensitive areas on the vaginal walls, leading to a more powerful climax. Similar to Mates Zero, these condoms have a nominal width of 53mm and a length of 185mm. A comfortable fit and a generous amount of silicone-based lube also enhance pleasure.
- Mates Strawberry: Similar to Mates Natural but flavoured, these condoms are a perfect choice for flavourful oral sex. The strawberry taste and scent can envelop your senses and heighten the sensations, whilst the red colour can add an extra pinch of passion.
A variety pack for people with latex allergies comes from SKYN. The brand’s Selection pack includes 9 condoms, three of each type.
- SKYN Original: Are the alternative to Natural rubber latex condoms. They are plain and designed for people who want to protect themselves but keep sex as natural as possible. These condoms are made of polyisoprene and have a nominal width of 53mm. They are 180mm long and thin enough to allow for a full range of sensations.
- SKYN Intense Feel: Some of the few textured condoms for people with latex allergies, SKYN Intense Feel condoms are dotted and designed to help women reach orgasm faster. These condoms have the same size as SKYN Original and are made of polyisoprene.
- SKYN Extra Lubricated: An excellent choice for anal sex or combatting the symptoms of vaginal dryness, these condoms have about 40% more lubricant than other condoms from the brand. Apart from this difference, they are smooth and similar to SKYN Original.
Where can I buy condom variety packs?
You can buy condom variety packs right here at Condoms.uk. We stock a wide range of condoms from trusted brands and offer discreet delivery on all orders. Simply browse our range to find the best condom variety packs for you.