We are very proud to be an official stockist of MY.SIZE condoms. When you order here at Condoms.uk, you can rest assured that your MY.SIZE order will be dispatched quickly and delivered discreetly. We only sell 100% genuine stock sourced directly from MY.SIZE themselves. We don't sell grey-market stock or products with just a little shelf life remaining. You can rely on us to deliver premium condoms, backed up with outstanding service from the moment you order. Every single purchase made here at Condoms.uk comes with FREE Royal Mail 24 Tracked delivery when you spend £25+. If your order is below £25, then Royal Mail 24 Tracked delivery prices start at just £2.99. We stock MY.SIZE condoms in 45mm, 47mm, 49mm, 53mm, 57mm, 60mm, 64mm, 69mm and 72mm sizes. All condom sizes are available to purchase in packs of 10 or 36 condoms.
What are MY.SIZE condoms?
MY.SIZE condoms are a very thin sheath-shaped barrier used during sexual intercourse to reduce the probability of pregnancy or contracting a sexually transmitted infection. They are available in seven sizes, from extra-small (45mm) to extra-large (72mm). The company’s aim is to help all men find a condom that fits like a glove to prevent discomfort and reduce the risk of a condom breakage during intercourse.
Finding the correct condom for your dimensions is absolutely essential to good sex. After all, sex is no fun if the condom you're wearing is too tight (and this may also cause the condom to burst). Likewise, sex is no fun if the condom falls off or feels loose during intercourse. For too long, condoms have been treated with a 'one size fits all approach'. MY.SIZE condoms allow you to find a condom that fits like a glove, for great sex every time.
How do MY.SIZE condoms work?
MY.SIZE condoms work by:
- Collecting the semen in their teat tip and keeping it from entering the vagina, providing protection against pregnancy
- Preventing contact between the wearers penis and the sex partners skin, mucosa, or body fluids, providing protection against sexually transmitted infections
MY.SIZE condom materials
Designed to provide ultimate protection against pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, MY.SIZE condoms are made from a proprietary latex compound, consisting of natural rubber latex and a range of skin-friendly ingredients that can also be found in many cosmetic products. The material composition enhances the elasticity and durability of the condom, while also making it lightweight and soft.
Natural latex condoms are suitable for most users, including those with sensitive skin. However, the product is not suitable to use if you or your partner are allergic to latex.
After the vulcanisation process, MY.SIZE condoms are coated with a pure silicone oil lubricant designed to enhance natural lubrication. The role of the lubricant is to prevent condom breakage and skin irritation during use. You can use these condoms with additional water-based or silicone-based intimate lubricant if the lube is compatible with natural latex condoms.
MY.SIZE do not disclose the exact percentage of latex in their condoms to prevent other companies from copying their compound formula. So if you want to try a unique condom, then MY.SIZE is the way to go.
MY.SIZE condom design
MY.SIZE condoms are transparent and colourless with a standard, comfort-fit design. They have a straight shaft shape with a reservoir. These condoms are very easy to roll onto the erect penis and boast excellent grip. They allow for a natural range of movement and an almost natural feel, thanks to the 0.05mm ultra-thin condom walls.
MY.SIZE condom sizes
Designed to provide the perfect fit for every man, MY.SIZE condoms are available in nine different sizes. They all have the same thickness, allowing for the same range of movement and sensations. Here at Condoms.uk, we stock the full range of sizes:
Condoms with a nominal width of 45mm and a length of 160mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-small size condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 47mm and a length of 160mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-small size condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 49mm and a length of 160mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-small size but roomier condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 53mm and a length of 178mm. Suitable for men who need a regular size but snugger condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 57mm and a length of 178mm. Suitable for men who need a regular size condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 60mm and a length of 193mm. Suitable for men who need a regular size but roomier condom or men who need a large size condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 64mm and a length of 223mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-large size condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 69mm and a length of 223mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-large size but roomier condom.
Condoms with a nominal width of 72mm and a length of 223mm. Suitable for men who need an extra-large size but roomier condom.
All MY.SIZE condom sizes are available in packs containing 10 or 36 condoms.
How do I find the right condom size for me?
With such a wide selection of sizes – none of which goes by the common small, regular, large, or extra-large label – choosing the right size might seem daunting. According to the brand, the easiest way to find the right size condom for you is to measure your penis. MY.SIZE gives customers the option to do that with a condom guide, or using the MY.SIZE smartphone app.
Measuring your penis with the condom guide
MY.SIZE Condom Guide is a DIY instrument available as a PDF on the MY.SIZE website. The tool works in a fashion similar to a ring sizer, allowing you to measure the circumference of your erect penis and find the right size condom in three easy steps:
- Download the condom guide and print it out. Use a pair of scissors and cut along the dotted line on the sheet you printed, paying attention to smooth out any sharp points or edges to prevent injury – that is your penis measurer. While you will have to use the colour codes to identify the right condom size, you can print the measurer in black and white, then use your coloured electronic copy if needed.
- Once cut, wrap the sizer around the thickest part of your erect penis. It is essential to measure the thickness rather than the length of your penis because tight condoms will constrict and reduce sensitivity during intercourse. However, a few millimetres of extra condom length will unlikely cause issues.
- Read your condom size shown by the arrow on the condom guide. Alternatively, use the colour code to identify the right size. Each MY.SIZE condom size is identified by a specific colour, as it follows:
- 45mm: Dark green
- 47mm: Lime green
- 49mm: Yellow
- 53mm: Orange
- 57mm: Orange
- 60mm: Red
- 64mm: Dark Pink
- 69mm: Purple
- 72mm: Blue
Once you found the right size condom, you can go one size smaller if you like a snugger fit or one size larger for more room. However, don’t use a condom that restricts or that tends to slip off when you move; not only will they reduce sensitivity, but there is also a higher probability of condom breakage.
Measuring your penis with the MY.SIZE smartphone app
If you don’t have the means to print a condom guide measurer, you can simply use your mobile device to measure your penis size. This method is as easy as the one described above, although it requires a more careful examination to prevent measurement errors. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the browser on your smartphone and go to MY.SIZE's measurement page. Select your language by clicking on one of the flags below (British flag for English). This page is specifically created for smartphones and mobile devices and will not open on a laptop or desktop computer. If you do try to open it from your computer, you will be prompted to use a mobile device instead.
- Start typing the name of your mobile device in the dedicated field. The app makes suggestions as you type, so you’ll be able to select the right make and model. If you don’t know what brand your device is, the app gives you the option to input the screen size in inches. It is essential to select the right device or input the right screen size because the app is created to adjust to different screen sizes. Inputting the wrong device or screen size might result in an incorrect measurement.
- Rotate the screen to landscape mode. The screen is divided in two, with the left side transformed in a penis measurer. Place your erect penis on the left side of the scale and check out the colour on the right side. Match the colour to the corresponding size. You can use the right side of the screen to find out more about the condom.
Are MY.SIZE condoms vegan?
MY.SIZE condoms are widely accepted as vegan-friendly condoms. None of the ingredients used to make these condoms are derived from animals; thus, MY.SIZE condoms are safe to use by people allergic to casein, an animal-derived protein often found in standard condoms.
Do MY.SIZE condoms contain a spermicide lubricant?
No. While all MY.SIZE condoms are lubricated with a silicone oil product they do not contain spermicide lubricants. The brand avoids using spermicide lubricants due to the potential negative side effects.
According to specialists, spermicide lubes can increase the risk of urinary tract infections in both partners and can also cause vaginal irritation, including rashes, burning, and itching. Spermicides may also cause allergic reactions in all genders.
There is also evidence that some spermicidal lubricants may increase your susceptibility to sexually transmitted infections. Spermicidal lube condoms are also only suitable for vaginal intercourse.
Not only do they taste horrible, but they can have a numbing effect on your partner’s tongue and oral cavity if used for oral sex. Likewise, the spermicidal product may cause damage to the rectal lining and increase the risk of STDs when used for anal intercourse.
How to use MY.SIZE condoms
MY.SIZE condoms have a comfort fit design and are very easy to use, as detailed below:
- Each MY.SIZE condom is individually wrapped in a square foil packet. Check the packet for damage and avoid using the condom if the foil has been torn. If the packet is intact, tear one corner of the packet carefully to unwrap the condom. Don’t use your teeth or scissors to open the packet, as you may damage the condom.
- Check the way the condom rolls and place it on the right side. The rim of the condom should always be outside (the condom looks like a miniature hat and unrolls easily on your length). The easiest way to tell if it’s on the right side is by unrolling the condom a bit before placing it on your penis. It is important to place the condom on correctly, but if you accidentally roll it on the wrong side, discard it and use a new condom.
- Pinch the teat end of the condom to remove the air, then place the condom on the head of your penis. Roll it down the shaft of your penis all the way to the base. Uncircumcised users may find it more comfortable to pull the foreskin back before unrolling the condom.
- After you ejaculate, hold on to the rim of the condom and pull your penis out of your partner’s body. It is important to do this before the penis goes soft to prevent it from getting loose and slipping off your penis whilst you are inside your partner. Not only could the semen leak and potentially lead to pregnancy, but the condom may also be difficult to extract from your partner's body.
- Slide the used condom off your penis carefully and dispose of it in the dustbin. Do not flush the condoms down the toilet because they can clog the pipes and cause blockages.
We also have an in-depth blog post on how to put on a condom if you require further clarification. Remember, when used correctly, MY.SIZE condoms are 98% effective at preventing pregnancy, almost as effective as the contraceptive pill.
To prevent carrying bacteria from one cavity to another, it is recommended to use a new condom each time you switch from one kind of sex to another, especially when switching from anal to vaginal or from vaginal or anal to oral. This practice will limit the risk of infections for your partner.
What to do if my condom breaks?
MY.SIZE condoms are made from a proprietary latex compound that is more flexible and elastic than regular latex. However, no condom is 100% effective, and it could break or split during intercourse, especially if you use the wrong size condom.
In the unlikely event your MY.SIZE condom breaks during sex, stop right away and change the condom for a new one. A condom breakage increases the risk of unwanted pregnancy. If this is a concern to you, it is recommended to contact your GP or visit a family planning centre for an emergency contraception prescription (often referred to as the morning-after pill).
Broken condoms also leave you at risk of contracting a sexually transmitted infection. Therefore it is essential to use the right size condom and pay attention when unwrapping and rolling it down the shaft of your penis.
To reduce the risk of a condom breakage in case of vaginal dryness or anal sex, it is recommended that you use additional lubrication. MY.SIZE condoms are compatible with most water-based and silicone-based intimate lubricants.
Where are MY.SIZE condoms manufactured?
MY.SIZE condoms are manufactured for and distributed by R&S Consumer Goods GmbH in Germany. The condoms are made in Malaysia. All MY.SIZE condoms are electronically tested for safety and comply with all European and British standards.
Where can I buy MY.SIZE condoms?
You can buy MY.SIZE condoms right here at Condoms.uk. We only sell genuine condoms sourced directly from MY.SIZE, and all condoms are delivered discreetly. We stock the full range of MY.SIZE condom sizes, from 45mm right up to 72mm. All MY.SIZE condoms are available in packs of 10 or 36.