EXS condoms and intimate lubes
EXS is a brand established by LTC Healthcare in 1993. LTC Healthcare is the largest independent supplier of condoms and intimate lubricants in the UK, as well as one of the biggest players in the European condom and sexual health market.
The company manufactures and wholesales a range of condoms and lubricants under EXS and Boys Own brands, and LTC Healthcare is also a leading supplier of NHS sexual health clinics.
Aside from its own condom and lube brands, LTC Healthcare is also one of the primary providers of private label condoms for high street stores and individuals who wish to produce condoms under their own brand name.
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, LTC Healthcare is widely recognised as one of the most ethically aware condom and lubricant manufacturers in the UK. Its own-branded products are fully vegan friendly, meaning that they contain no animal-derived ingredients and they are not tested on animals.
Discreet delivery on EXS condoms
Here at Condoms.uk we stock the full range of EXS condoms, lubes and accessories. We offer discreet delivery as standard on every single order placed here on our website. There's no need to request discreet delivery or pay extra, it's included in the price you pay. You can trust us to deliver your EXS condoms quickly, discreetly and with no fuss.
EXS condom range
LTC Healthcare manufactures a wide range of natural latex condoms under the EXS brand. You can pick from standard condom options available in multiple sizes, ultra thin or ultra thick condoms, and even flavoured or textured condoms designed to bring that long lost sparkle back into your bedroom. In a nutshell, you can pick from:
- EXS Regular Condoms: Suitable for most men, these condoms are made of silky smooth, natural rubber latex and have an anatomical shape with flared head and teat tip. A thickness of only 0.063mm delivers almost natural sensations, whilst the nominal width of 53mm and length of 192mm can satisfy most users. EXS Regular condoms have been distributed by the NHS since 1993. If that's not an endorsement, we don't know what is!
- EXS Snug Fit Condoms: Ideal for those who need a smaller condom but don’t mind the Regular thickness; these condoms have a nominal width of 49mm and are 179mm long. These condoms have the same anatomical fit and also suit men who usually wear a regular size condom but would like a snugger fit.
- EXS Extra Large Condoms: Similar to the regular condoms in terms of characteristics, they have a nominal width of 60mm and length of 212mm. These condoms are ideal for users who need a larger size condom or looking for a larger condom to use with a G-Spot penis ring.
- EXS Jumbo Condoms: Are ideal for men who need a condom larger than extra-large. These condoms are similar to all standard condoms in shape and material but offer a very generous fit. They have a nominal width of 69mm and a length of 221mm, whilst maintaining a thickness of only 0.067mm.
Thin or thick condoms
- EXS Thin Condoms: A range of ultra thin condoms designed for maximum pleasure and skin on skin sensations. Most condoms in this range have a thickness under 0.055mm, whilst various sizes make it easy to find the right thin condom for you.
- EXS Extra Safe Condoms: At 0.082mm, these are thick condoms, typically used for anal sex. Despite their thickness, the anatomical fit with flared heat and teat tip allows for a natural range of movements and allows you to feel your partner almost skin-on-skin.
Special occasion condoms
- EXS Sensations and Textured Condoms: A range of condoms designed to give sex a new lease of life, it comprises dotted and ribbed condoms, cooling condoms, and warming condoms. All these condoms are designed to increase stimulation and enhance pleasure, helping both partners reach more powerful and satisfying orgasms.
- EXS Glowing Condoms: As safe as EXS regular but perfect for a fun night or to wow your mates at a party, these condoms glow in the dark. These condoms have regular dimensions but are the thickest condoms from the brand.
- EXS flavoured Condoms: Whilst all EXS condoms have no latex taste or odour, the range of flavoured condoms brings a sweet touch to your bedroom. They are available in various flavours, including strawberry, blueberry, and chocolate, to name just a few. Flavour aside, these condoms are also coloured and perfect for fulfilling your fantasies.
- EXS Delay Endurance Condoms: Made of natural latex, these condoms are designed for men who want to combat premature ejaculation or with partners that need longer, more careful stimulation. To do that, each Delay Endurance condom contains a drop of Lidocaine 1%, a mild anaesthetic that has a mild numbing effect. Simply rub the Lidocaine onto your penis head after you’ve rolled on the condom.
All EXS condoms are made using silky and soft natural rubber latex and are lightly lubricated for easy and comfortable sliding.
How to find the right condom size?
Like most condom brands, EXS condoms are available in various sizes. While the regular size typically fits most men, there are instances when you may need a smaller or larger condom.
One of the easiest ways to figure out which size you need is to try a regular size condom. If it is too loose and feels like sliding off during intercourse, you need a smaller, snugger fit condom. If it feels restrictive and too snug, you need a bigger condom and should go a size up.
Alternatively, you can measure your penis girth with a sizer or thread.
- To measure the penis girth with a sizer, wrap the sizer around the thickest part of your erect penis and read the millimetres. Then, buy a condom with the right circumference (nominal width).
- To measure your penis size with a thread, use a white or light colour thread and wrap it around the thickest part of your erect penis. Draw a line on the point where the thread intersects, then use a ruler to measure the string distance. Once you have the measure, check out your favourite condom’s specs to see if it is the right fit.
Do EXS make latex-free condoms?
No. All EXS condoms are made using natural rubber latex. However, thanks to their soft texture, they are suitable for people with sensitive skin. If you or your partner are allergic to latex, then we do supply a large range of non-latex condoms from other top brands.
Are EXS thin condoms safe to use?
Yes. All EXS thin condoms provide the same level of protection as the standard or thick condoms. It is, however, recommended to use them with extra lubricant in case of vaginal dryness, rough or anal sex.
Can you use two condoms for extra protection?
All condoms can sometimes rip or tear, but wearing two condoms doesn’t provide extra protection. On the contrary, wearing two condoms can increase the risk of condom breakage due to the greater friction created between the two sheaths. Wearing two condoms is not recommended under any circumstances.
Are EXS condoms effective against pregnancy?
Like all condoms, EXS condoms are 98% effective against pregnancy when used correctly. The only thing more effective than a condom against pregnancy is the combination pill if taken correctly. However, the combination pill isn’t suitable for all women and has many more side effects compared to condoms. Condoms are also the only contraceptive method that also protects against sexually transmitted infections.
To minimise the risk of condom breakage and unwanted pregnancy, make sure to:
- Never use condoms that are past their expiration date
- Store the condoms in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Never keep a condom in your wallet or pocket for more than a few hours
- Pay attention when you open the packet to prevent tearing or puncturing the condom
- Roll the condom on your penis correctly, with the condom rim on the outside and removing the air in the teat tip before rolling it on
- Use extra lubricant if necessary, including anal sex or vaginal dryness
Are EXS condoms vegan?
Yes. Since January 2021, all EXS products are vegan certified by the Vegan Society, including the full condom and lubricant range. These products contain no animal-derived ingredients and are not tested on animals.
EXS intimate lubricants
LTC Healthcare manufactures a range of lubes under the EXS brand as well as specific lubes for male users under the Boys Own brand. All EXS lubricants are water-based, vegan, and suitable for people with sensitive skin. You can choose from the following range:
EXS sterile lubricant
The EXS sterile lubricant jelly is a thick water-based lubricant with a gel consistency. It is ideal for circumstances when you want to lubricate and sanitise at the same time—particularly suitable for anal sex.
EXS water-based lubes
EXS offers a bountiful range of water-based lubricants, ranging from fragrance-free options for people with sensitive skin, to flavoured lubes:
- EXS Clear lube: This clear, condom-compatible lubricant is colourless, odourless, and tasteless. It contains no harsh chemicals and is very gentle on the skin. The water-based formula has a soft, silky consistency that leaves no sticky residues. This lubricant is very easy to clean, and it doesn’t stain fabrics.
- EXS Silk lube: Similar to the Clear lube, EXS Silk is an odourless and tasteless intimate lubricant. It isn’t sticky and doesn’t stain fabrics, but it has a white colour and a thicker consistency compared to the Clear lube. It is more suitable for combatting the symptoms of vaginal dryness and anal sex.
- EXS Flavoured lube: The EXS range of flavoured lubes is designed to enhance all types of sex. The product is made of food-grade ingredients and is suitable for oral sex. Flavours include strawberry, peach, sweet cherry, and chocolate. These lubes also have a fantastic smell that can cover any annoying latex smell when used with a condom.
- Boys Own Clear and Silk lubes: Two odourless and tasteless lubes, the equivalent of EXS Clear and EXS Silk designed for male users. Both lubricants are particularly suitable for anal sex and suit both men and women, despite the brand name. Like all EXS lubes, Boys Own lubes are vegan-friendly and compatible with condoms. Boys Own lubes also contain Carageenan, a natural additive that is beneficial against HPV.
Does EXS make silicone-based lubricants?
No. Keeping with the LTC Healthcare ethos, the company manufactures products that have a minimal impact on the environment. According to several studies, the silicone in personal care products, including shampoos, skin care creams, and intimate lubricants, is bioaccumulative. In other words, the silicone in these products builds up in the environment once you’ve washed it off your skin.
Although further research is needed, recent studies made scientists suspect that silicone is an environmental toxin that may affect aquatic life. Besides environmental concerns, studies have also shown that silicone-based lubricants could increase the risk of irritation and adverse reactions to the product, and may also be harmful if ingested in higher quantities. For these reasons, LTC Healthcare only manufactures water-based lubricants that are free of any pesky chemicals.
What is EXS Delay Spray?
Besides lubes and condoms, LTC Healthcare also manufactures other sexual health products under the EXS brand, including the popular EXS Delay Spray. This spray is designed to prevent premature ejaculation, but it can also be used if you want to prolong lovemaking. EXS Delay Spray can be used on its own, or with a condom. Delay Spray is not a contraceptive.
How does the delay spray work?
Suitable for people who don’t want to use an anaesthetic or other pharmaceuticals to delay ejaculation, the EXS Delay Spray features a natural formulation with plant-based active ingredients.
The product has a natural, paraben-free formulation and uses clove oil as an active ingredient. It contains no Lidocaine or Benzocaine, allowing you to use it as often as you want without worrying about side effects. Clove oil has a mild numbing effect on your penis, enhancing endurance and delaying ejaculation naturally.
For the best effects, simply apply one or two sprays on the erect penis head around 10 minutes before intercourse. The product is compatible with condoms and suitable for people allergic to Lidocaine, Benzocaine, or other synthetic anaesthetics.
Because the active ingredient is natural, this delay spray may have a weaker effect compared to other products containing a synthetic anaesthetic as an active ingredient.
In addition to EXS Delay Spray, we also stock Delay Wipes - and also Delay condoms. Delay condoms contain a small amount of numbing agent inside the teat, to ensure your lovemaking lasts that little bit longer.
Do I need an ID to buy condoms in the UK?
No. Condoms are legal to buy by anyone in the UK regardless of their age.
Where can I buy EXS condoms?
The best place to buy EXS condoms online is right here at Condoms.uk. We only sell genuine condoms sourced directly from brands and their official distributors in the UK.