Get a great fit that's not too loose and not too tight, thanks to our selection of 53mm condoms. We stock the biggest, best and most respected brands in the world of sexual health. We stock 53mm condoms by Durex, EXS, Pasante and many more brands. With there never being a better time for having a plethora of choices in the condom market, we are confident that you will find your perfect fit right here thanks to our wide range of condom sizes. In our 53mm condom range, you will find condoms with a nominal width of 53mm provided by only the most trusted brands for your peace of mind. Getting the perfect-fitting condom is important for both your safety and your enjoyment. Buying a condom with a personalised fit like a 53mm condom is the responsible thing to do. Be sure to check out all our condom sizes to ensure you find the right fit!
Types of 53mm condoms
Numerous men who use regular size condoms may find that a 53mm condom fits just right. Condoms this size are on the snugger side, but they aren’t too tight – just perfect for those who like a bit of constriction down there during their intimate moments.
But what kinds of 53mm condoms can you choose from? What is the difference between the various types of standard condoms? What sensation condoms can you use? Let’s find it out.
Standard condoms are condoms with a smooth texture. Their role is to protect you against sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy, but their design means to be as discreet as possible. Some condoms in this range are so thin you won’t even remember you wear them. Others are thicker and intended for rough or anal sex.
Standard condoms are usually tasteless and odourless. Some brands also offer a range of coloured condoms with a smooth texture, so you have plenty of options. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Glyde Ultra: Premium condoms brand Glyde addresses the needs of men who like a snugger condom with Glyde Ultra. This is the regular size from the brand, with a nominal width of 53mm, a length of 180mm, and 0.062mm thickness. These condoms are odourless, tasteless, and colourless. They have a silky smooth texture and an easy-on design. Like all Glyde condoms, they are made of natural rubber latex and are vegan certified by the Vegan Society.
- EXS Nano Thin: As popular as Glyde, EXS Nano Thin addresses men who want an ultra-thin condom. They have a thickness of only 0.045mm – as thin as non-latex condoms, even though they are made of natural rubber latex. EXS Nano Thin condoms have an anatomical shape with flared head and teat end and are very easy to roll on. Like Glyde, EXS condoms are vegan certified by the Vegan Society.
- Pasante Silk Thin: Thinner than EXS, Pasante Silk Thin is an excellent alternative. They are made of natural rubber latex and have an easy-on shape designed to adapt perfectly to the contours of your penis. These condoms are odourless and tasteless.
- MY.SIZE 53mm: In-between Glyde and EXS, MY.SIZE condoms have a length of 178mm and a thickness of only 0.05mm. They are thin enough to allow for a wide range of sensations yet thick enough for rough or anal sex. MY.SIZE condoms are manufactured by a leading German company and are electronically tested for safety.
- Mates Natural: Suitable for most men, Mates Natural condoms have an anatomical shape and are very easy to put on. They are thicker than the condoms mentioned above but flexible enough to feel like nothing between you and your partner. Like most latex condoms, they come pre-lubricated with a silicone-based lubricant.
- Vitalis Natural: From the same manufacturer as MY.SIZE, Vitalis Natural condoms are an alternative to Mates Natural. These condoms have the same thickness as Mates but feel incredibly smooth on the skin. As you’d expect, these condoms are odourless, tasteless, and colourless. They come pre-lubricated with silicone-based lube.
- Vitalis Super Thin: If you like the Vitalis brand but would rather use a thinner condom, try Vitalis Super Thin. These condoms are 180mm long and suit most men. Like all Vitalis standard condoms, they’re transparent and have no latex smell or taste.
- Vitalis Comfort Plus: With almost the same characteristics as Vitalis Natural but a different shape, Vitalis Comfort Plus is ideal for men who need a snugger condom at the base but who appreciate a bit more extra room near the head. The flared head design prevents constriction on the glans, improving your sexual experience.
- Vitalis Strong: Another option from Vitalis, these condoms are thicker than the Natural or Comfort Plus and are more suitable for anal sex. They are 180mm long and 0.09mm thick. The straight wall design fits most men, and the condoms have a silky smooth texture that reduces friction and prevents irritation.
- SKYN Original: Designed for people with latex allergies, SKYN Original are non-latex condoms made of polyisoprene. The material has the same characteristics as latex, but it doesn’t trigger any allergies. Another advantage is the super-thin structure. SKYN Original condoms come pre-lubricated.
- SKYN Elite: Softer than SKYN Original, SKYN Elite condoms are perfect for those who want skin-on-skin sensations. These condoms are 0.05mm thick and have a length of 185mm. Like all SKYN condoms, they’re made of polyisoprene and are a perfect choice for people with latex allergies.
- SKYN Extra Lubricated: The name says it all. These latex-free condoms have more lubricant than most standard condoms – a perfect choice for combating vaginal dryness or more pleasurable anal sex. They’re also compatible with all water-based and silicone-based lubricants, so you can easily add more slickness if needed.
Sensations come in many forms. We can talk about tactile sensations, such as ribs and dots stimulating the vaginal walls, flavours, as well as cooling or warming sensations. If you want to boost your sexy time with a special condom, here are a few awesome options:
- Glyde flavoured condoms: If you like Glyde condoms and would like to bring some novelty between the sheets, try Glyde’s flavoured condoms. You can pick from five different options, including Blueberry, Wildberry, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cola. These condoms have the same size as Glyde Ultra and are vegan certified by the Vegan Society.
- EXS Sensation Pack: If you’d like to vary between ultra-thin condoms and ribbed and dotted condoms, the EXS Sensation Pack could be the right choice for you. The brand’s ribbed and dotted condoms have alternate patterns strategically positioned to deliver effortless stimulation. The pack contains 24 condoms, 12 of each variety.
- EXS Variety Pack: Available in two variants, the Variety Pack aims to bring you all condoms from the brand. The Variety Pack 1 includes six EXS Nano Thin condoms, six ribbed and dotted condoms, six black condoms, as well as flavoured condoms including bubblegum, cola, chocolate, and strawberry, six of each. In Variety Pack 2, the flavoured condoms are replaced by glow in the dark condoms, warming condoms, and cooling condoms. Besides, the pack also includes six EXS Regular condoms.
- Pasante flavoured condoms: Like Glyde, Pasante proposes a wide range of flavoured condoms, including the popular chocolate and blueberry options. What makes it different is the variety of uncommon flavours, such as tropical or mint. Pasante Mint condoms are not only incredibly fresh, but they deliver the cool sensation you’d expect from oral sex after your partner has just brushed their teeth. If you’d like to try an assortment of flavours from the brand, the Pasante Taste pack includes strawberry, mint, chocolate, and blueberry condoms.
- Pasante Glow: Glow in the dark condoms are very fun to use, especially if your partner is shy and doesn’t like sexy time with the lights on. These condoms will surely lighten up the mood in the bedroom. They are as easy and safe to use as any other condom from Pasante. Simply expose the condom to light for around 10-15 minutes before using it – it’ll glow for up to 30 minutes.
- Mates Orgazmax: If you’re not too fond of ribbed condoms but like the dotted ones, Mates Orgazmax can make your day. These condoms have extreme dots designed to provide more intense stimulation. The easy-on shape and smooth texture inside are other highlights. These condoms are made of natural rubber latex and are electronically tested for safety. They come in packs of 9 or 14 condoms.
- Mates Temptations: Similar to the Variety Pack from EXS, Mates Temptations includes an assortment of standard and sensation condoms. You’ll get four Mates Natural, two Mates Zero, as well as Mates Orgazmax and Mates Strawberry condoms, four of each.
- Vitalis flavoured condoms: The German brand doesn’t impress with the plethora of flavours you’d get from Pasante or Glyde, but you’re still spoilt with choices. You can pick from strawberry and chocolate, two of the most popular condom flavours. Vitalis flavoured condoms are 180mm long and 0.07mm thick.
- Vitalis Stimulation and Warming: Despite their smooth texture and colourless design, these condoms can help her reach orgasm ultra-fast. The warming effect increases blood flow to your happy bits, intensifying the sensations you feel. These condoms are perfect for women who find it hard to reach orgasm during intercourse.
- SKYN Intense Feel: It isn’t fair, but people with latex allergies are often discriminated when it comes to sensation condoms. Luckily, if you wear a regular size condom, SKYN Intense Feel could be just right. These condoms have intensely raised dots and are made of polyisoprene.
Delay condoms are designed for men who want to delay ejaculation for one reason or another. Sometimes, you may want to last longer to intensify pleasure for your partner. If your partner needs longer stimulation, you may also want to delay ejaculation. Last but not least, men with premature ejaculation problems could also benefit from using delay condoms. Here are a few of your options:
- EXS Delay Endurance: Designed to boost your sexual performance, these condoms contain one drop of lidocaine 1% in their teat. Simply rub it on your penis head around 10 minutes before intercourse to last longer. Lidocaine is a mild anaesthetic that has a numbing effect on your penis. Keep in mind that you should always put on the condom on your penis when it is fully erect.
- Pasante Infinity: If you need a longer delay condom, try Pasante Infinity. These condoms are 190mm long and suit most men. Similar to the EXS, they contain a drop of lidocaine 1% and must be used in the same way.
- Vitalis Delay and Cooling: Suitable for men who don’t have premature ejaculation issues and who’d like to delay ejaculation naturally, Vitalis Delay and Cooling condoms help you last longer through their cooling effect. The tingling sensation will also stimulate your partner for a gratifying sexual experience.
Are thin condoms safe?
Yes. As long as you’re using a condom that fits just right, thin condoms are as safe as thicker condoms for oral sex and vaginal intercourse. You can also use thin condoms for anal sex, but you should apply abundant extra-lube to prevent the condom from breaking due to friction.
Regarding fit, the condom should feel a bit snug on your penis without feeling too tight. A tight condom can break, especially if it is thin. On the contrary, a loose condom might slide off. Because you’ll hardly feel a thin condom, you might not notice if the condom breaks or slides off your penis, leaving you exposed to the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
Will I feel anything through a thick condom?
Yes. The key is buying a condom that fits just right. If the condom fits snugly on your penis, you should feel your partner without being bothered by the barrier.
Do delay condoms cause erectile dysfunction?
No. Delay condoms use natural extracts or mild anaesthetics to reduce sensations temporarily. The numbing effect can last anywhere from a few minutes to half an hour, but the substances can’t affect your overall performance. The only thing that can cause erectile dysfunction is a small condom that restricts blood flow.
Are there alternatives to delay condoms?
Yes. If you can’t find a delay condom that fits right, you can use delay wipes before rolling on your usual condom or add a drop of delay lubricant inside your condom. No matter what you use, remember to apply the numbing agent at least 10 minutes before intercourse.
Can I use ribbed and dotted condoms for anal sex?
Of course, you can. There is no rule saying that ribbed and dotted condoms should be used for vaginal sex alone. As long as your partner enjoys it, you can use textured condoms for all types of sex. Because the anus doesn’t benefit from natural lubrication, you should coat the condoms with plenty of water-based or silicone-based lubricant before penetration, and you can also add extra lube during intercourse if needed.
Where to buy 53mm condoms?
You can buy 53mm condoms online right here at Condoms.uk. Browse our range to find the best condoms for you.
Don’t miss out on something big.
Get the latest voucher codes, promotions and product launches straight to your inbox. Subscribe to our email newsletter now: