We asked the question and Pasante replied emphatically! All Pasante products we stock (including condoms of all shapes and sizes) and lube are vegan friendly. Yes, that's correct - every single Pasante product stocked here at Condoms.uk is vegan friendly!
Pasante Condoms and Lubricants
Pasante are passionate about supporting everyone's right to safe sex and their vast range of condoms and lubes makes them one of the leading players in the field. Whether you need protection, or you want something extra special for the bedroom, Pasante has got you covered. Pasante condoms come in many different varieties to suit any need, shape, or size.
What is Pasante?
Pasante is one of the UK’s most popular condom brands, exporting to over 60 countries. They were the UK’s biggest independent condom manufacturer until 2016, when they were acquired by Karex, which is, today, the world’s largest condom manufacturer. But who manufactures Pasante condoms, and can you trust the brand?
Pasante is one of the many brand names Pasante Healthcare Ltd uses to label its sexual health products. The English company operates from its headquarters in West Sussex and manufactures its products to the highest British standards.
Are Pasante condoms good?
All condoms and intimate lubricants under the Pasante brand are made of the highest quality raw materials and pass rigorous testing before being sold - just like all of the condom brands we stock right here at Condoms.uk
Pasante tests all of its condoms electronically and only sells products manufactured according to the ISO 13485 standards. Pasante lubes go through similar testing processes, following the same international standards.
All products from the brand come supplied in packaging marked with the CE mark and BSI Kitemark, so you can rest assured the products are genuine and of the highest quality.
Where can I buy Pasante condoms and lubes?
Pasante condoms and lubes are available to purchase right here at Condoms.uk. We only stock and sell genuine Pasante condoms sourced directly from Pasante in the UK, so you can rest assured you will get authentic products that respect all safety standards.
Can I use Pasante condoms for any type of sex?
Yes, all Pasante condoms can be used for all types of sex. If you're looking for a specific product, Pasante Extra condoms should suit your needs.
To reduce the chances of pregnancy and the spread of sexually transmitted infections, it's imperative you put on the condom correctly.
Can Pasante condoms cause an allergic reaction?
Latex allergy is an uncommon condition affecting less than 1 in 1,000 people in the UK. However, in the rare case you or your partner are allergic to latex, Pasante latex condoms can cause an allergic reaction.
Allergic reactions to latex include rashes and hives in the areas that didn't come in contact with the condom, mild to moderate swelling and rashes in the area that came in contact with the condom, runny nose, congestion, and watery eyes. Typically, these symptoms cease as soon as you remove the condom.
If you or your partner are allergic to latex, all you have to do is use a non-latex condom, such as Pasante Unique. Non-latex condoms are hypoallergenic and cannot cause an allergic reaction.
What types of condoms does Pasante make?
Like most condom brands, Pasante manufactures an extensive range of condoms for all users and desires. In broad terms, you can choose from the following categories:
The basic range of condoms from Pasante comprises the popular Pasante Naturelle and Pasante Regular condoms.
- Pasante Naturelle: Are classic condoms made from transparent natural rubber latex. They are odourless and tasteless, ideal for all types of sex. These condoms have a nominal width of 54mm and are 190mm long, suiting most men. They have an anatomical, easy-on shape that allows for more headroom and a wide range of movement.
- Pasante Regular: Condoms with the same characteristics as Naturelle, except for the shape. These condoms have standard straight walls. This difference in form makes them ideal for men with narrower penis girth.
This range of condoms comprises three different types designed to suit men with different penis sizes. The collection includes Pasante Regular, a condom style, and a size that fits most men. Besides the regular choice, you can also pick:
- Pasante Trim: A condom designed for those who need a smaller size, Pasante Trim condoms have the same length as Pasante Regular but narrower girth. Indeed, they have a nominal width of only 49mm and boast the same ergonomic shape as Pasante Regular.
- Pasante King Size: Designed for men who need a larger size condom, Pasante King Size condoms impress with a nominal width of 60mm and 205mm of length. Like the other condoms in the range, they have an ergonomic fit and are made from odourless, tasteless, transparent latex.
- Pasante Super King: Larger than Pasante King Size, these are the largest condoms from the brand. Nominal width of 69mm and 210mm of length makes them suitable for those who need generous dimensions and a roomier condom.
Men who need a regular size but a thinner or thicker condom might find the right product in the Pasante thickness category. This range includes:
- Pasante Silk Thin: The thinnest latex condom from the brand, Pasante Silk Thin, has a smooth, silky texture and is only 0.04mm thick. It delivers natural, skin-on-skin sensations.
- Pasante Feel: Slightly thicker than the Silk Thin, this condom has a thickness of 0.05mm, 25% less than Pasante Regular.
- Pasante Sensitive Feel: Almost the same as Pasante Feel, these condoms are even smoother and silkier, protecting you and your partner's sensitive skin from rashes and irritation. These condoms have a thickness of 0.05mm.
- Pasante Unique: The thinnest from all Pasante condoms, Pasante Unique is a non-latex condom made from a highly elastic synthetic resin. These condoms act like an almost invisible barrier and are only 0.015mm thick – basically negligible. Nevertheless, they do an excellent job in protecting you from unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. Pasante Unique is also suitable for people allergic to latex.
- Pasante Extra: Designed for any kind of sex in mind, Pasante Extra are extra-thick condoms with a thickness of 0.09mm. A regular size makes them perfect for most men, whilst the anatomical fit ensures almost natural sensations despite the thicker walls.
A range of condoms designed to make sex more fun, the Pasante Sensations range includes an assortment of flavoured, textured, and special condoms.
- Flavoured condoms: Pasante manufactures a wide range of flavoured condoms that can bring sweetness straight between your sheets. You can pick from several options, including berry flavoured condoms, tropical fruit, mint, and even chocolate.
- Textured condoms: Pasante Passion and Pasante Intensity are two options for those who like ribbed or dotted condoms.
- Pasante Cooling condoms: Condoms coated with a cooling effect gel that enhances pleasure for both partners.
- Pasante Warming condoms: Condoms coated with a warming effect gel. These condoms heat your and your partner's intimate areas, enhancing blood flow and intensifying the sensations.
- Pasante Climax: Condoms that combine the pleasure of a textured condom with that of the cooling and warming effect gels. These condoms were explicitly designed to enhance stimulation and help your partner reach a more powerful climax.
- Pasante Delay Infinity: Designed to combat premature ejaculation, these condoms contain one drop of Lidocaine 1%, a mild anaesthetic that has a numbing effect on the penis. For the best results, roll on the condom on your erect penis, massage the Lidocaine onto the penis head and wait for a few minutes before intercourse.
- Pasante Glow: Perfect for fun nights or to bring some novelty between the sheets, these condoms glow in the dark.
How do I choose the right Pasante condom?
Did you know, an unsatisfactory sexual experience while wearing a condom is often the result of wearing the wrong condom? Wearing the right condom is crucial to guarantee satisfaction and safety. Here's how to choose the right Pasante condom:
Pick the right size
Pasante condoms come in various sizes, from extra small to extra large. The easiest way to tell which is the right size for you is by measuring your penis girth (or circumference).
To do this, all you need is a string, marker, and a ruler. Wrap the string around the thickest part of your erect penis and draw a line where the end of the string overlaps. Use a ruler to measure the distance, and this gives the circumference.
Now, use this number to select the right Pasante condom size for you. All Pasante condoms are long enough to accommodate various penis lengths, so as long as their width is correct, you don't have to worry about feeling constricted.
Pick the right thickness
Do you want skin-on-skin sensations, or would you rather sacrifice sensitivity for enhanced resistance? Pasante condoms have various thicknesses, the thinner ones being perfect for particular types of sex.
For more intense sex, it is recommended to choose a regular or thicker condom, to prevent the sheath from breaking due to friction. Pasante condoms are available in four different thicknesses, so finding the right one shouldn't be difficult.
Standard vs. Textured vs. Sensation condoms
Another thing that can make or break the deal is the type of condom you use.
Standard condoms are an excellent choice for situations when all you need is protection, but you want to keep sensations as close as possible to natural. Thinner condoms deliver an almost skin-on-skin feel, but as long as you wear the right size, no condom can come between you and your pleasure.
Textured condoms offer more prolonged or more careful stimulation. Dotted and ribbed patterns – either alone or combined – provide greater stimulation, enhancing pleasure and leading to a faster climax.
Sensation condoms can help in various situations and are very fun to use. Flavoured condoms are the most popular. Their sweet or fresh taste and pleasant smell make them an excellent choice to cover latex's odour.
Warming and cooling effect condoms are designed to enhance pleasure for both partners, whilst delay effect condoms prevent premature ejaculation.
What types of lubricants does Pasante make?
Besides condoms, Pasante also manufactures a range of intimate lubricants compatible with all types of condoms and most toys.
Pasante Gentle Light Lube
Is a light, water-based lubricant suitable for people with sensitive skin. The lube doesn't contain parabens or other harmful chemicals. It is odourless, tasteless, and colourless; an excellent choice for alleviating the symptoms of dryness. The product is:
- Hand-luggage approved
Pasante Silky TLC Lube
This is an opaque yet odourless intimate lubricant with hybrid, water and silicone based formula. It is thicker than Pasante Gentle and lasts longer. Compatible with condoms, it is a great choice for all sex or situations that require more lubrication.
Pasante flavoured lubes
This range of water-based lubricants features delicious flavours and scents. These lubes are perfect to cover the odour of latex condoms. Like all other lubes from the brand, the flavoured lubes are vegan, hand-luggage approved, and contain no pesky chemicals.
A Discreet Delivery
We also offer discreet delivery on every order, and FREE Royal Mail 48 Tracked delivery in the UK when you spend £25+. So what are you waiting for? Place your Pasante order with us now for the most discreet way to buy condoms online.