You'll find a great selection of regular condoms right here at Condoms.uk! If you're looking for condoms with a nominal width of 52mm to 58mm, then you're definitely in the right place. We stock condoms for all penis sizes. Choose from premium quality, regular condoms by Durex, EXS, MY.SIZE, Pasante and more, and get FREE Royal Mail 48 Tracked delivery in the UK on orders £25+.
What are regular condoms?
Regular condoms are condoms with a standard size. When referring to the condom size as “regular” manufacturers intend a range of nominal widths, generally between 52mm and 58mm. This wide range comprises the most popular condom sizes used in a certain geographical region, and it may change from one country to another – mainly because the average size of the penis is different between various ethnic groups.
Can I wear any size condom in the regular range?
Yes and no. Whilst you could technically do it, it is recommended to only wear condoms that fit you properly.
Wearing a condom that fits too tight can be painful, it could result in condom breakage, and, in the long run, it could lead to erectile dysfunction. Thus, if your penis girth requires for a 56mm condom, for instance, but you’re constantly wearing a 52mm condom, you could experience any of the issues above.
Some men choose to wear a snugger condom now and then, mostly to delay ejaculation. In fact, a snug condom reduces blood flow to the penis, making it easier to maintain an erection for longer. However, if you suffer from premature ejaculation or your partner needs longer stimulation, you should use delay condoms, spray or wipes rather than using a condom that is too small.
Wearing a loose condom, on the other hand, could cause it to slip off during intercourse. Sometimes, the condom can get stuck inside your partner’s body. So, if you want to avoid embarrassing trips to the A&E, you should make sure the condom fits right.
Another issue with looser condoms is that they can cut off the amount of sensations you feel – wearing the wrong size condom is one of the main reasons people dislike rubbers. For these reasons, you should make sure the condoms you buy have the right size.
What is the right condom width for me?
Before speaking about the right size, you should learn how a condom should feel. As a general rule, the right size condom should fit snugly on your penis, but it shouldn’t hurt nor constrict movements. If you like a looser fit, you should opt for an anatomically shaped condom – these condoms provide more headroom but have a snugger base that keeps the condom firm on your organ during intercourse.
To figure out what condom size you need, grab a ruler and a piece of string (or a tape measure) and proceed to measuring your pride and joy – note that you must have a fully erect penis for this operation. Here’s how to do it:
- First, measure the penis length from its tip all the way to the base. Push the ruler as far as you can towards the pubic bone to make up for any hair or fat tissue.
- Next, measure the penis girth by wrapping the string around the thickest part of your penis (generally around the middle of the shaft). Use the ruler to measure the string length – that’s your girth.
Now, you can either divide the girth by 3.14 to figure out what nominal width to look for in condoms, or fill in your numbers in our quiz to find the ideal size condoms for you – alongside the best condoms available in your size.
Types of regular condoms
There are various ways to classify regular condoms. For instance, you can pick from latex and non-latex condoms, plain or textured condoms, flavoured and coloured condoms, and we could go on and on. To make things easy – and trim down options, let’s check out the most popular regular condom types you can pick from.
Plain condoms are made of natural rubber latex, are clear transparent in colour, and they are odourless and tasteless – although they might smell and taste of latex. Their exclusive role is that of protecting you against pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections. Condoms in this category include:
- Vitalis Natural Condoms: Among the snugger regular condoms, Vitalis Natural Condoms are an excellent choice for protected sex. They have a nominal width of 52mm and straight walls. The thickness of 0.07mm makes them perfect for all kinds of sex, and you can add extra lube if needed.
- Vitalis Comfort Plus: Slightly larger than Vitalis Natural, Vitalis Comfort Plus Condoms are perfect for those who like a looser fit around the penis head. These condoms have a nominal width of 53mm and an anatomical shape with flared head. Like Vitalis Natural, these condoms are perfect for all kinds of sex.
- EXS Regular Condoms: With a nominal width of 54mm, these condoms suit most men. They have an anatomical shape, like Vitalis Comfort, and are the condoms that have been supplied to the NHS since 1993. All EXS condoms are vegan certified by the Vegan Society.
- Pasante Naturelle: Similar to the EXS, Pasante Naturelle condoms have a nominal width of 54mm, but these condoms have straight walls. You can use them for all types of sex – these condoms are compatible with water and silicone-based lubricants.
Condoms with dots, ribs, or dots and ribs are designed to enhance pleasure for her, him, or both partners. Some even contain a delay gel, helping him maintain an erection for longer. These condoms provide an easy way for spicing up things in the bedroom. Some of the most popular options include:
- Durex Pleasure Me: Heightening pleasure for both partners, these condoms have dots and ribs positioned in such a way to hit her most sensitive spots whilst also enhancing the sensations for him. The anatomical shape with flared head further increases comfort and makes sex more enjoyable. Like most Durex condoms, Pleasure Me condoms are made of natural rubber latex and have a nominal width of 56mm.
- Durex Mutual Climax: The main difference between Mutual Climax and Pleasure Me condoms is the addition of benzocaine 5% to the former. This mild anaesthetic can help you delay ejaculation, so you can stimulate and satisfy your partner for longer.
- Pasante Intensity: If you need a snugger condom, Pasante Intensity could be just right. These condoms have a nominal width of 52mm, but like Pleasure Me and Mutual Climax, they have dots and ribs. Like Durex, these condoms are made of natural rubber latex.
- Skins Dots & Ribs: The no-nonsense name makes it easy to figure what kind of condoms you get when buying Skins products. The Dots & Ribs do exactly what they say on the tin – provide extra stimulation thanks to their dots and ribs. These condoms are made of natural rubber latex infused with a mild vanilla scent. They are almost invisible on the penis and have a nominal width of 54mm.
- EXS Ribbed and Dotted: Similar to Skins, EXS uses a no-nonsense name for its textured condoms. Like Durex, they have a nominal width of 56mm and an anatomical shape that increases comfort. However, don’t expect any vanilla scent.
- Vitalis Ribbed Condoms: If your partner doesn’t like the dots but doesn’t mind ribs, Vitalis Ribbed condoms are just what you need. Made of natural rubber latex, they have a nominal width of 52mm and are suitable for all types of sex.
- Mates Orgazmax: These extremely dotted condoms have no ribs, and their smooth interior makes them perfect for men who don’t like texture but who want to help their partners reach orgasm faster. The dots stimulate the most sensitive spots on the vaginal walls, whilst the thin walls with smooth interior heighten the sensations for him. These condoms have a nominal width of 53mm.
Cooling and Warming Condoms
Another type of condoms designed to heighten the sensations, cooling and warming condoms have a tingling effect. They are usually smooth and, based on the type of gel, they can help delay ejaculation naturally or reach orgasm faster. The cooling category also includes mint flavoured condoms. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Pasante Cooling Condoms: With a nominal width of 52mm, these condoms suit men who need a snugger condom and want to delay ejaculation naturally. When used for vaginal sex, they increase stimulation with the tingling sensations. When used for anal sex, they can facilitate penetration by helping relax the anal muscles.
- Pasante Warming Condoms: Slightly larger than Pasante Cooling, these warming condoms have a nominal width of 53mm and an anatomical shape. They are an excellent choice for vaginal sex or surprising oral sex.
- Pasante Mint Condoms: These flavoured condoms are an excellent choice for flavourful oral sex, though you can use them for all vaginal and anal intercourse, too. Like Pasante Warming, they have a nominal width of 53mm.
- EXS Cooling Condoms: These condoms are lubricated with a specially formulated lubricant that gives your partner that feeling of comfort and a cooling sensation. They are 54mm wide and have a flared tip for increased comfort. EXS also makes warming condoms.
- Vitalis Stimulation and Warming Condoms: Similar to Pasante Warming, these condoms are 53mm wide and have parallel walls. The silky smooth surface reduces irritation, whilst the lubricant increases stimulation. Vitalis also makes delay cooling condoms designed to help men delay ejaculation naturally.
Ideal for oral sex, flavoured condoms can help all couples add some spice to their relationship. They are also ideal to use if you or your partner don’t like the smell of latex. All flavoured condoms you can buy here at Condoms.uk are safe to use for oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Some of the most popular brands making flavoured condoms include:
- EXS: These condoms have a nominal width of 56mm and come in bubblegum, cola, chocolate, and strawberry sundae flavours.
- Glyde: Glyde’s flavoured condoms have a nominal width of 53mm. Flavours include strawberry, blueberry, wildberry, vanilla, and cola.
- ON: These condoms have a nominal width of 54mm. Flavours include strawberry, banana, and chocolate.
- Pasante: Pasante is the brand to go if you’d like to try more unusual flavours. For instance, Pasante Tropical pack includes pineapple, mango, and coconut condoms. Other options from the brand include mint, blueberry, chocolate, and strawberry. These condoms have a nominal width of 53mm.
- Skins: Various flavours but only one smell, that’s how you can sum up Skins’ flavoured condoms. Flavours vary from bubblegum to strawberry, chocolate, mint, and banana, but all of them smell of vanilla. These condoms are clear transparent in colour (the other brands’ flavoured condoms are also coloured) and have a nominal width of 55mm.
- Vitalis: Similar to ON – they are manufactured by the same company – Vitalis flavoured condoms are available in strawberry, chocolate, and banana flavours. They have a nominal width of 53mm.
Latex condoms are not an option if you or your partner are allergic. That’s where non-latex condoms step in. They can be made of polyisoprene, polyurethane, synthetic resin, or lambskin. Popular options come from:
- Durex: Durex Feel condoms are made of polyisoprene and have a smooth texture. Other than that, they are similar to all other condoms from Durex – have a nominal width of 56mm and a flared tip for increased comfort.
- SKYN: Perhaps the most popular brand of non-latex condoms, SKYN caters to all needs. Their range of polyisoprene condoms includes plain condoms (SKYN Original), extra lubricated condoms, textured condoms, and even a flavoured variety.
- Pasante: Pasante is one of the few brands that use synthetic resin for their non-latex condoms. Synthetic resin is more resistant than latex or polyisoprene, allowing brands to make ultra-thin condoms. For instance, Pasante Sensiva condoms are only 0.028mm thick. These condoms are larger, with a nominal width of 58mm.
Where can I buy regular size condoms?
You can buy regular condoms right here at Condoms.uk. We stock a wide range of genuine condoms from trusted brands. In our store, you can find plain, textured, flavoured, coloured, sensation, and even glow in the dark condoms. All rubbers in our range are safe to use for all kinds of sex – look for the CE mark or BSI Kitemark on the condom pack when buying from us.
At Condoms.uk, we also offer free nationwide delivery on all orders of £25 or more. As you’d expect, we deliver all orders in discreet packaging to protect your privacy. So, what are you waiting for? Browse our range right now to find the best regular condoms for you and your beloved one.
Don’t miss out on something big.
Get the latest voucher codes, promotions and product launches straight to your inbox. Subscribe to our email newsletter now:
Condoms.uk 2023 All Rights Reserved